Online gamblers with bank accounts can use eChecks to fund casino bets. This private payment option happens only between the bank and the casino.
It's also a convenient way to deposit money at an online casino while on the go via a mobile app. The procedure for funding a casino account with eCheck is described below.
- Link a bank account to an eCheck account
- Sign up to a casino that accepts eCheck deposits
- Select eCheck at the cashier section to initiate the deposit
- In a pop-up page, enter the banking details, i.e., routing number, account number, and name of the account holder
- Fill in the amount to fund the casino with
- Verify the transaction as required by the bank
- Wait for a few days for the money to reach the casino account
Before adding any amount to a casino bankroll, it is important to ensure that it meets the minimum limit set by the online casino. After completing the above steps, the casino will contact the bank to confirm if the issuing of funds is legitimate.
Then the bank sends an eCheck to the web casino. It takes about 1 to 3 business days for the money to reflect in the player's casino account.