When you start gambling you need to be aware of the consequences that this activity can have on your life. Gambling is an entertaining activity, but for some people, it can have a negative effect if they develop a gambling addiction. We believe that if you are aware of the consequences you can approach gambling with more caution so you won't develop an addiction.
There are plenty of different organizations that you can contact if you are looking for advice or help regarding your gambling behavior. Here is a list of some of the many organizations you can find:
Helpline: (+44) 0845 6000133
Phone: (+44) 020 7378 5200
Fax: (+44) 020 7378 5237
· Gordon house
Phone: (+44) 01384 241292
· GA Gamblers Anonymous
Web: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk Phone: 0207 384 3040
Phone: 08700 50 88 80
We suggest each player set deposit limits to their accounts the moment they create one. This way you will be more in control of what you are doing and more in control of your budget. It is very important that once you reach the limit you don’t try to change it.
A self-assessment test is a great tool that will help you better realize what your gambling habits are. Make sure that you are honest when you answer the questions because that is the only way to realize whether you have a problem or not.
· Do you spend most of your free time gambling?
· Have you ever gambled away the money you need for something else?
· Have you lost a relationship because of your gambling habits?
· Have you lost your job because of your gambling habits?
· Have you ever had problems sleeping because of your gambling?
· Have you ever gambled to win back your losses?
· Do you lie about the time you spend gambling?
· Have you lost your good reputation because of your gambling habits?
· Do you ever feel remorse after gambling?
· Do you gamble when you need money to solve financial difficulties?
· Do you feel that you have lost your ambition for other things?
· Do you have a strong urge to gamble after a big win?
· Do you gamble until you waste all your money?
· Do you borrow money to gamble?
· Have you ever sold anything to have money for gambling?
· Do you often gamble longer than you planned to?
· Do you gamble to escape your life problems?
· Have you ever considered committing an illegal activity to finance your gambling?
If you believe that gambling is causing you problems or you need to take a break from gambling for whatever reason, you can self-exclude yourself for a certain time. You can start by taking a cooling-off period of 7 days to start with, and if you believe that that is not enough then you can self-exclude for a longer period.
There are different limits you can set to your account including:
· Set a limit on the amount you may wager within a specified period;
· Set a limit on the losses you may incur within a period;
· Set a limit on the amount of time you may play within one session;
· Exclude yourself from playing for a definite or indefinite period.
Gambling is just another entertaining activity that you can do to pass some time. One thing that you need to understand is that as much as winning is part of the game, so is losing. When you play it is possible to hit big and go home a wealthy man, but it is also possible to lose all your money. So, we advise you to set a budget and stick to it. If you win while you are playing, consider that as a bonus and if you lose, then that should be the down-payment for all the fun you had while playing your favorite game. And, let's be honest, casino games have that magic on people to keep them entertained and thrilled at the same time.
Do you want to feel loved and pampered on your birthday? Sign up on Empire777 and feel great on this special day. This regulated online casino joins its VIP players in celebrating a significant milestone with a 100% match bonus. So, read on to learn more about this unique bonus. You’ll discover the match percentage, minimum deposit, and other requirements for claiming the package.